ARSENIC AND OLD LACE
OCTOBER 1-26, 2020
Mortimer Brewster knows his family is eccentric, but when he visits his two spinster aunts to announce his engagement, he stumbles across more than he bargained for. Abby and Martha Brewster like entertaining lonely, old gentlemen with their homemade elderberry wine. But is there something else in the wine? Why do these gentlemen keep disappearing? Will the kindly minister neighbor be next?
Enter Mortimer's brothers Teddy and Jonathan, rounding out the family craziness, and two unsuspecting police officers, and this farcical dark comedy will make you die laughing.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS!!!
- The only seats available in the theatre are those outlined in yellow on the seating chart below.
- When choosing seats, you must use the 'Buy on Map' option. When choosing seats, please select an appropriate location for the size of your group. leaving NO SINGLE OR EMPTY SEATS in the group.
- Each grouping has three seats separating them (approximately 5 1/2 feet apart).
- If purchasing a single seat, please choose a seat in a grouping of two seats. We will then block off the second seat so no one can sit there.
- When ordering tickets, to ensure seating options are correct, the seat map does not accurately represent the layout of the theatre. The seating chart below is an accurate representation.
- ALL patrons are required to wear masks while in the building.
- No concessions will be served.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
West Valley Arts
3333 Decker Lake Drive
West Valley City, UT 84119
Lost & Found
Harman Theatre: 801-965-5083